- totally neglected my Etsy-shop and embroidery;
- had some good sleep (sometimes even a little too much);
- saw my beautiful friend in Sevastopol and had a great time at her Pre-Valentines party (pics later);
- finally finished re-rooting my petite Blythe doll hair (yes, I'm obsessed and I got one, tiny baby ;) );
- celebrated the first anniversary of the PocketsOfArt (a collective shop I belong to)
- and - ta-daaaam! - two days ago I bought the aquarium!
For two days I was up to my eyes with it. I'm a complete newbie in fishkeeping, actually. Yes, I have a paradise fish and a betta, but the jars these two miserables live are far from being an aquarium. So of course, I made a couple of darn mistakes, but hopefully it is not too awful. I planted some nice plants, and even played some aquascaping with a small mangle snag and a couple of rough stones. Some pictures within a few days, the tank is not ready for a photo session yet.
My husband wants a flock of cute little neon fishes, so be it. Unfortunately, my Pod, the paradise fish, is too big and aggressive for them. I'm getting myself ready to let him go. So sad...
|My darling Pod, the Paradise fish. My first victim ^__^ (pic by Tori Tokabari)|